Votre navigateur n'est pas optimisé pour afficher ce site internet.
Merci d'en utiliser un autre (exemple : Chrome, Firefox...)
Where can I use my electric scooter?
From 1 September 2019, new traffic rules will be enacted regarding electric scooters in France:
They may not be used on public roads (pavements, traffic lanes or bike path).
In addition, any deliberately dangerous behavior endangering the lives of others is punishable by the possibility of 1 year's imprisonment and a €15,000 fine.
They may be used on private roads (e.g., road on private property, driveway to private residence).
In Paris, self-service scooter parking on the pavement is not allowed. This offence is punishable by a €49 fine. You will also have to pay the impoundment costs.
Is liability insurance mandatory?
The user of an electric scooter (including self-service scooters) is required to have third party liability insurance. This insurance covers damage caused to others (injury to a pedestrian, material damage to another vehicle, etc.). It is recommended to contact your insurer to, for example, adapt your home insurance policy or take out a specific insurance policy. You can take out civil liability insurance for electric scooters via Force Moov.
From the beginning of the 2019 school year, you must abide by new rules when riding an electric scooter:
- Headphones or earphones are not allowed.
- Your scooter must have an audible warning device and brakes, retro-reflective means and front and rear lights.
- Do not carry passengers! Your scooter is intended for personal use only.
- You are only allowed to park your scooter on the pavement if it is not in the way of people on foot.
- It is preferable to wear a helmet
- Wear retro-reflective clothing or equipment which can be seen at night or in daytime when visibility is low, even in built-up areas
- Children under 12 years of age are not allowed to ride an electric scooter
- Your electric scooter must not exceed a speed of 20 km/h.
What precautions should I take for my electric scooter?
To take full advantage of your electric scooter for as long as possible, read the following recommendations carefully:
- Always listen for the safety catch locking in place when the scooter is unfolded.
- When it is not to be used for long periods, keep the battery half-charged. Prefer to carry light loads. Keep the scooter at between 5 and 20 C°.
- Always plug the charger into the wall socket BEFORE connecting the scooter and never leave it unattended while charging.
- Regular inspection of the screws, including front shock absorber screw set, rear wheel screw, front column screw, motor screw, rear mudguard screw, display screw and the condition of the cables.
- Do not use the scooter for freestyle jumping / use which could cause structural breakage and check the structure is intact after intensive use;
- Check the condition of the motor and inspect the cables from time to time (cuts, twisting, tearing or other damage).
- Do not ride in water or wash the scooter in copious amounts of water.
How to make your battery last longer?
To maximize your battery’s life, please follow these instructions:
- Do not allow the charge to get too low. We advise recharging the battery whenever you ride more than 5 km.
- Avoid hot recharging. Leave the scooter standing and turned off for at least 15 minutes or even 1 hour after use before recharging.
- Avoid overcharging. Do not leave the charger connected for more than 24 hours.
- The ideal battery storage charge level is 60%.
Can I ride my scooter in the rain?
Your Force Moov scooter has an IPx4 (splash-proof) protection rating. You can therefore use it in light rain and after the rain on wet ground, skirting around puddles and riding at moderate speeds (to avoid skidding). Remember to dry the scooter before folding it then stand it upright so that water does nor seep into the battery compartment.
Do the tires need any care?
The Force Moov scooter tires are puncture-proof and normally don't need to be changed. If the tires are excessively worn you can replace them. Please contact our after-sales support service about the applicable procedure at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I change my scooter battery?
Yes, you can replace the battery at your home. To refer to the battery replacement procedure, please contact our technical support service: email@example.com
Can I buy spare parts for my scooter?
Yes, you can order some parts on our website or through our technical support service. Please contact them for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our technical department can carry out repairs outside the guarantee or on special request.
Where can I find my scooter’s serial number?
The serial number is engraved under the front wheel on the folding part.
Why are the bell and levers mounted upside down on my new scooter?
The bell and levers are mounted upside down on new products to protect them from breakage during transport and ensure that these fragile parts do not get damaged.
The scooter is supplied with Allen keys so that you can mount them the right way round and adjust the viewing angle of the screen and the level settings to your liking.
How do I turn off the front and rear lights?
You can’t. The new road safety rules require that you are visible when you use electric vehicles. The front and rear lights must always be on when you are using your scooter.
In the app, I can't find the Force Moov scooter in the list of devices available for Bluetooth connection.
The Force Moov scooter usually appears in the list under the name of Scooter. If you can’t see it, please check that:
1. Your scooter is on
2. Your smartphone's Bluetooth is on
3. The location (your position) is activated on your smartphone (in the general settings of your phone) and for the app.
4. On the Bluetooth pairing page, you will see the list of available devices. If you do not see the name Scooter, it might be at the bottom of the list. Try scrolling through the entire list.
Where can I download the user guide for my SUPREM 6400 scooter?
What is the after-sales support procedure for my scooter in the event of a breakdown?
You can contact the after-sales support service on +33 (0)8 99 49 08 10
(call charged at 0.40 cents/minute + local call price in France).
Or send an email to email@example.com describing the problem you are experiencing. A Force Moov technician will answer you quickly to tell you what to do.
You can reach the France after-sales support procedure by clicking here